FULL-TIME / REMOTE / INDIA
About the Role :
We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join the high-impact engineering team at Neuron7.ai. This is a highly exciting role focused on a deep understanding of algorithms to build a novel and innovative product. The role will involve designing modules & building pipelines from scratch, architecting high and low latency systems at scale.
If you are excited about owning & building a next-generation Machine Learning Architecture and taking models from training to production, you’ll love the job!
WHAT YOU WILL DOWork with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data-sets, infer patterns, and build prototypes.Work on product enhancement by converting prototypes into product features and taking them to production.Optimize modules for performance and scale.Experiment and play with new technologies that shall funnel later into the core product.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORStrong fundamentals in Mathematics (Statistics in particular).Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D.Proficiency in
- NLP and ML
- NLP toolkits such as NLTK, Spacy, Gensim, CoreNLP, OpenNLP.
- Deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, or Theono.
- Python, shell scripting.
- Algorithms for regression and classification such as Gradient Boosting, SVM, CART, etc.
- Machine learning toolkits such as sci-kit-learn, NumPy, SciPy, etc.
- Text analytics, data analytics, deep learning architectures such as RNNs, LSTMs, CNNs, GRUs, Transformers, etc.
- Computer vision, OCR techniques are an added advantage.
This is a work-from-home position. Neuron7 executives have been a big proponent of work from home for more than a decade now, having perfected the art of remote work over multiple companies that they founded/ran. We place a high premium on our time and expect our employees to do the same. Recapturing commuting hours enriches life in a meaningful way!